Private sessions are personalised, focused hours in which we tailor the practice to your needs.
Traditionally, yoga has always been taught one-on-one because it is believed that a person is served best when practice is adapted to them and not the other way around. Whether you seek yoga therapy, want to begin a personal yoga practice or want to refine your existing practice, one-on-one sessions are an effective way to heal, strengthen, mobilise the body/mind/heart.
You might consider privates because you:
- have therapeutic needs due to : back pain, sciatica, disc herniation, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, pelvic a-symmetry, scoliosis, hyper-mobility or other structural injuries/imbalances
- are new to yoga and want to build a solid foundation
- simply want to deepen your practice by receiving undivided attention
- are an experienced practitioner and want to work toward more advanced postures
- feel intimidated, overwhelmed, competitive or simply uncomfortable in group settings
- can't fit studio classes in your schedule
Sessions are 90 minutes and can be held at your home, a studio or outdoors.
Includes consultation and postural analysis.
Semi-Privates are private sessions held in a small group. They can be a more cost-effective alternative to one-on-one privates. You can either book them as a group of friends or join one of my semi-private courses.
YOGA AT WORK
Yoga at work is a program I offer to businesses that want to give back to their employees.
We all know that productivity, focus and good relations depend on good health.
Yoga practice promotes:
- Physical, mental and emotional health
- Stress management
- Relaxation skills
- Concentration & clarity of mind
- Clear perception & decision-making
- Increased productivity
- Fitness, health and well-being
Sessions are 60 or 75 minutes and can be held in a meeting room or a studio near you.
FOR BOOKINGS OR MORE INFORMATION WRITE TO firstname.lastname@example.org OR HERE